$580 | After January 15, 2024
- $550/Student | After January 15, 2024
- $550 | Before January 15, 2024
- $520/Student | Before January 15, 2024
- $480/From France
- $350/Additional Paper
- $70/Additional Page
$420 | After January 15, 2024
- $400/Student | After January 15, 2024
- $400 | Before January 15, 2024
- $380/Student | Before January 15, 2024
- $320/From France
$320 | After January 15, 2024
- $300/Student | After January 15, 2024
- $300 | Before January 15, 2024
- $280/Student | Before January 15, 2024
- $220/From France
● One regular registration covers publication of only one paper, which is limited to 5 pages (Extra pages will be charged at 70USD per page) and should be at least full 4 pages (5 pages preferred, 10 pages maximum), including all figures, tables, and references.
● All conference attendees must register. All registration categories include access to technical sessions, coffee breaks, opening and closing receptions and one copy of electronic proceedings in USB thumb drive.
● An author of an accepted paper is required to register for the conference at the full rate and the paper must be presented by an author of that paper at the conference. Non-presented papers will not be included in conference proceedings.
● Visa application and accommodation reservation is not included in registration fee, and we strongly advise all participants should arrange it ahead of time.
The Organizing Committee invites you to
attend ICoSSE conference to experience
presentations by leading minds in the field
of Software and System Engineering. The
non-presenting audience not only gets the
opportunity to listen to the keynote
speeches, and other insights shared by the
top speakers, but also will get the
opportunity of sharing their own ideas and
insights at the Q and A sessions. In
addition, the attendees will be exposed to
several networking opportunities with both
the corporate and academic figures. To avoid
delays in registration, please register via
and inform the conference
email@example.com after you complete
Registration Cancellation Policy:
If the participants request cancellation and
refund due to personal reasons, the
following refund policy applies.
● 60 days ahead of the conference: 70% of payment refund
● 30-60 days ahead of the conference: 50% of payment refund
● Within 30 days ahead of the conference: no refund
Cancellation and refund request must be made formally via email. No shows will not be refunded. The Organising Committees is not responsible for problems beyond our control such as weather conditions, campus conditions, travel difficulties, visa problems, health issues, etc.
● The organizing committees reserves the right to change the dates and place of the conference due to force majeure.
● The losses thus incurred from the force majeure events shall not be liabled and refunds policy shall not apply as well.
Security PrecautionsParis can be regarded as a safe city with a low rate of violent crime. However, pick pocketing and purse or cell-phone snatching do occur in the vicinity of train and bus stations, airports and in some public parks. Please be vigilante.
For the safety of your and others' personal and property, participants are required to wear name card, and those accompanying must wear the attendance card as well. Please keep the attendance card well. The conference leader onsite has the right to stop those without the attendance card from entering the meeting room.
Please note that the Organizing Committee will not accept liability for any kind of damage, losses or injuries occurring to persons or personal belongings during the conference. Be sure to organise suitable travel and health insurance.